Industry: Financial Services > Business Valuation
Strategic Marketing Platform Re-Energizes Legacy Brand
A business valuation firm sought to break out of a reliance on old school business development, trade shows and diminishing referral sources to increase client acquisition and new project revenue.
The decision to partner with Bongo and implement a strategic marketing-sales plan became increasingly valuable in the face of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act making significant estate tax regulation changes.
The Bongo strategy team undertook a comprehensive Discovery program with industry and competitor GAP analyses, marketing technology foundation audit and stakeholder interviews, and then developed a comprehensive annual marketing-sales strategy plan.
We developed an implementation schedule that emphasized development of a firm-wide thought leadership content library; cross platform digital distribution; Google search and PPC campaigns built around new valuation services; and then managed the tactical execution as outsourced CMO.
- Industry / Competitor Analysis
- Business Marketing Strategy
- Brand Positioning & Messaging
- Personas & Buyer Journey Mapping
- Thought Leadership Content
- Paid Digital Marketing Campaigns & Management
What Really Matters
- Revenue and number of referrals increased
- New sales funnel of leads and conversions
- Project revenue exceeding client KPIs